Frequently Asked Questions
Do you perform support on an as-needed basis?
Only if we like you.
If your toaster kept igniting, wouldn’t you rather fix the wiring than keep putting out the fire?
Our years of experience (and market studies) show that proactive and long-term IT maintenance improves equipment longevity, uptime, efficiency, all while providing cost savings over time. We are believers in managing a network, not just putting out fires. Still, you can call us and we’ll see if there’s a fit.
What does your Fixed-Fee Service include?
It can involve any or all of the following:
- Proactive Maintenance and Monitoring (link to this on site)
- Remote Help Desk, Lab/Bench Service, and Onsite Service (link to this on site)
- Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery (BCDR) (link to this on site)
- Email Archiving & Compliance for Message Continuity (link to this on site)
Do you offer Managed Service Plans that are not all-inclusive?
Yes, although we strongly believe our Fixed Fee service offers the most value and gives us the tools we need to truly be YOUR IT department, we do offer other alternatives.
So, no matter what happens in my environment, I'll never pay more than one fixed fee per month?
What other services and solutions do you provide?
We take care of all your business technology needs by implementing solutions to reduce your long-term costs, increase your revenues and mitigate your business risks. Some examples of these solutions are:
- Technology Recycling
- Cost-saving voice and data solutions
- Productivity-enhancing Voice Over IP services and solutions
- Revenue-generating Web Development solutions that drive clients to your Website
- Efficiency-boosting mobility solutions to keep your mobile workforce connected no matter where they are
- Internet Performance and Security monitoring
- SharePoint Deployment
- Print auditing and solution consulting
How can I get more information and get started with Managed Services Group?
Just give us a call at 407-288-8228 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to schedule an appointment with you to discuss your particular business opportunities.
To make certain that we can help your business, our process begins with a Technology Assessment that includes a Needs Analysis and a Cost Savings Analysis. We will examine the results of the assessment and make recommendations to meet your current and future business needs.